Friday, February 15, 2008

White House Wedding

Well, not really. Jenna Bush is not getting married at the White House, as it turns out, but that isn't stopping her from getting a classy-ass dress. As numerous other bloggers have blogged, Style Scoop has published a composite of all the wedding dress designs Laura Bush commissioned. Take a look.

1. Vera Wang
2. J. Mendel
3. Arnold Scaasi
4. Carlos Miele
5. Amsale
6. Carmen Marc Valvo
7. Angel Sanchez
8. Badgley Mischka
9. Nicole Miller
10. Lela Rose
11. Marc Bouwer
12. Oscar de la Renta

Personally, I LOVE #5. Funny how that works, since it is very reminiscent of my own dress. Nicole Miller's is nice as well, and the skirt is very similar to my own as well. Plus, I love the flowers in that model's hair. Oscar's dress looks divine as well. Dress #3 is very boring and plain.

For Jenna, I'd choose #4 or 10; they're very current and would be flattering on her.

But who cares about Jenna! It's much more fun to lust after them for myself!

0 comments: