Monday, October 27, 2008

I know it's been a while...

...and believe me, I miss blogging for all of you. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you, but I've been really really really busy these last few weeks. And before I can tell you about the caterer we booked and the tasting we had, I have to actually book the caterer. And if I'm too busy to book the caterer, well, blogging has to take a backseat, unfortunately.

But don't worry, there are lots of updates for you! Caterer, chair rentals, more escapades into purple bridesmaid dresses and fabric swatches, and a beautiful new pair of purple shoes. Purple shoes!!!

And if you really do care about me, and not just my wedding planning (just kidding, I know you only care about the wedding planning ;), you will be happy to know that my busy-ness involves flying all over the country interviewing for residency. Since Eric is counting on my future Ob/Gyn salary to support his poor liberal arts career (poor in the financial sense only), I'd better keep my end of the bargain and find a job!

Just kidding, just kidding. He loves me for more than my future earning potential.

Updates soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

Good luck on finding that residency. In the end it's much more important than any caterer, well unless you get McDonalds happy meals for everyone.

Lauren N said...

Can't wait to hear about the purple shoes!!!